Kratom strains are very much popular nowadays. This herb is making a stronghold in the world of herbal medication. Kratom strains are viral for treating chronic pains and bodily discomforts. Also, the Anti-depression properties make it a perfect match for fighting depression.
Kratom tea is not a modern version of Kratom. Instead, you can say it is the old way to take Kratom. It is because, from the old times, people preferred to take Kratom in tea. And till date, it is a mainstream choice for taking Kratom. Here, we will tell you about how Kratom tea for sale can help you fight pain and depression and how you can have it rightly.
Kratom and its different strains
If you want to know how Kratom strains can help with depression and pains, you need to have a basic idea of Kratom? And how does it work? Kratom strains originate from the Mitragyna Speciosa plant. It is a local plant/herb of Southeast Asia. Kratom has provided multiple health benefits to the natives for over decades. The leaves of the kratom plant are harvested, and Kratom strains are made from it.
In the lifespan of the leaves, they pass different stages (the color of the veins also changes), and harvesting them at different times helps to get different strains of Kratom.
- White veined Kratom strains. ( Young leaves with white vein)Green-veined Kratom strains. (Half matured leaves with green vein)
- Red-veined Kratom strains. (Full matured leaves with red veins).
Different strains contain different medical benefits. Also, these strains are further divided into different groups depending on the geographical positioning of the plant, like Red Maeng Da, Red Borneo, White Thai, Green Malay, Green Borneo Kratom etc.
While most red strains like Red Maeng Da and red Bali strains are famous for strong analgesic properties, the white strains are particularly effective in reducing stress, anxiety, and healing depression. And some Green strains also serve both needs (pain and depression), like Green Malay and Green Bali Kratom strains.
Kratom Tea for Pain
All kratom strains have some common alkaloids. Generally, all kratom strains have analgesic properties within them. But the red strains are significantly enriched with analgesic elements and work excellently in reducing any pain. And you can find various forms of Kratom that provide benefits of Kratom in different ways. Like kratom powder, tea, capsules, tincture, etc. Therefore, you can take Kratom at your convenience. However, the standard and easiest way to take Kratom is to make tea from your kratom strains.
Kratom tea has more active alkaloid profiles than some other forms of Kratom, like capsules and tablets. Therefore, taking Kratom as tea can treat chronic pain and pain related to severe injuries.
Also, the immediate effects of Kratom can relieve any bodily discomforts, fatigue, muscle aches, etc., very quickly.
Kratom strains for depression
Kratom strains are not only beneficial for reducing pain, but it is also very much famous for their stress and anxiety-relieving qualities. Therefore, it is an ideal supplement for providing excellent support in fighting depression.
Depression does not occur in one day. However, long-term and repetitive, stressful, and depressive circumstances help build depression and anxiety within us.
Kratom strains have psychoactive and neuroprotective qualities. It is also well known for being a natural sedative and stimulant. Kratom strains come from the Coffee family and provide similar benefits.
Taking a cup of kratom tea instead of your daily dose of caffeine will energize your everyday and boost positivity inside your head. Kratom also interacts with the opioid receptors of your brain and helps to produce happy hormones and reduce the release of stress hormones naturally.
Therefore, kratom tea can effectively remove the symptoms of depression and boost positivity, enthusiasm, and energy effectively.
Different ways of making kratom tea
Old is gold, and this saying goes perfectly with kratom tea. Kratom tea is the oldest and most traditional method of taking kratom strains.
You can get the cup of your kratom tea in different ways like
- Take the desired amount of Kratom (powdered leaves) with a tablespoon.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Take a large container with a pour spout. Pour the Kratom powder into it.
- Add hot water into it and stir well until the powder mix perfectly.
- You can add flavor enhancers like sugar, and honey as per your choice.
- Let the tea powder or leaves settle down.
- Now, you can enjoy sipping your kratom tea.
- Boil 2-4 cups of water in a large pot.
- Once you have reached the boiling point, add your desired amount of kratom powder.
- Let it simmer for at least 15 mins.
- Now, strain it with a coffee filter, strainer, and cheesecloth. (If using kratom powder, let it settle down to the bottom and then strain)
- Add sweeteners of your choice like sugar, honey, etc.
- You can also store the leftover to make ice tea out of it or heat it before retaking it.
Kratom Tea Bags
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Pour it into a mug.
- Add a kratom tea bag into it. (Like any other teabag).
- Wait for 3-5 min and let the water take the typical amber color of Kratom.
- Now, remove the teabag.
- You can add sweeteners like honey, sugar, etc.
- Enjoy your kratom tea.
Kratom sun tea
- Take a pot of water at room temperature.
- Add your kratom strain (powdered leaves, tea bags).
- Keep the pot in direct sunlight for at least 5 hours.
- Stir the content occasionally.
- Add infusions like lemon juice, ginger, etc. To enhance the flavor.
- Serve with ice for a refreshing touch.
Many users prefer kratom tea over other forms of Kratom as it has active alkaloid properties that help treat significant health issues like pain and depression. Also, taking Kratom as tea is more accessible than the toss and wash method.
In this method, you can easily avoid the bitter taste of Kratom by infusing flavors like ginger, lemon, cinnamon, etc.